Tuesday 6 October 2009

Tanks, college and reenactors


Jack here - and for the first time since I can remember I had a weekend off.

So I thought I would have a break from all of the war stuff and history. Turning your hobby into your business has many many plus points. But is also has some not so good points - it means that you never have a break.

We have never done so many shows as we have this year. It takes time to get ready for them and time to get over them. And you tend to just talk shop if you are at a show just as a member of public. Even if I am at a show as a member of public and I see one of our tents there then I will go over and say hi and make sure everyone is happy with their purchase.

Time for a weekend off.

So Saturday then, Jess and I took the GMC down to Bovington Tank Museum! And Sunday I went to Napoleonic reenactors show!!!!


- I need a hobby!!!!!