Wednesday 28 April 2010

Wednesday Tent update

Folks, sorry for the so late update but we have been working hard to get this together for everyone but sadly we aren't going to get our stock here for everyone for the weekend.

I and all of us here at Pathfinder are deeply sorry for this and I hope we truly haven't created you a lot of problems for this weekend. Thank you so much to those who have been calling in over the last week or so and have called today and we thank you for your understanding - it is very kind of you all - we know that many of you we needing your tents for this weekend. As you know we have given this our 110% to get them here for this weekend - as far as planning to go and pick it up from customs, but alas we have not been allowed to do so.

It has been a long couple of weeks but we will be sending tents out next and by the looks of it I will personally be driving an order to Guernsey to make sure the guys there have their for next weekend.

I am tired now and I am going home. Please do call through tomorrow if you would like to talk some more. And please do accept our sincere apologies for the delay.

Good night.

My kind regards,

Jack.