Monday 28 September 2009

Pain!?

"it erts..."

Now, to put you in the scope, we have tents ranging from weights of 5kg - 80kg+. We lift and inspect every single one along with all the poles.

So any injury or strain you would think would happen when we're here, well not to case. I sat on a chair......yes a chair on Saturday and my back went!?

Now I have come up with a really sensible way of dealing with it as it's happened a few times now (did fair bit of martial arts which started it years back).

1) My back goes - stand still
2) Say something - [bleep] sake
3) Positive attitude - Oh for gods sake... Grrrrr
4) Quick Moaning - Tell the wife and then get tea and coffee on demand and also means she won't ask me to do anything including changing the kids nappies.
5) Then just getting on with it knowing in 3 days I will be back to normal - tell the wife it takes 5 days.......well........it would be wrong if I didn't.....