Wednesday 9 September 2009

Should I have stayed home?

After pulling out of my parking space....... I got stuck in traffic within 10 seconds. The road then narrows and some wise guy (you know who you are), thought it would be a good idea to drive half way through it while sitting in traffic.

Sat there for a good 10+ minutes before the traffic started to move and he FINALLY got out the sodding way!

Then I got stuck behind an old digger going at about 10 mph with no chance of overtaking thanks to the traffic on the other side.

Then peace. Back to 60mph and partly traffic free...............not for long! Got stuck AGAIN behind a couple going 35-40mph in a 60mph zone who thought going above 40mph means you HAVE to use your brake!?

Again, a load of traffic on the over side meant no chance to overtake. Finally I saw a window and FINALLY shifted into 3rd and drummed it past them.

End result: a 10 minute journey took 35 minutes instead.


Right that's my moaning over!! Other than that, it's a great looking day and full steam ahead as always.