Thursday 17 September 2009

Something I'd like to share...

Hi again on this sunny Dorset Thursday morning - think our summer has finally arrived!

I read this yesterday evening and just made me laugh.

"Ex-asda employee is caught on camera licking (yes licking) a raw chicken before putting it on the selves for customers. The matter is now being investigated by the Police."


Bit of a mad thing to do but if your into that kind of thing..........

2 things ran through my head. 1) He has the chance of catching something 2) The customer who bought the chicken, will cook it and eat it. So doesn't that mean he is taking all the risks and any germs he's put on it will be killed by the customer cooking it??

Don't get me wrong I'm not going to say he should have done it and I don't remember that being taught in health and safety lol, but I always thought anything on the chicken would be killed in the oven...

I'd love to know everyone's thoughts, and also if I'm right or wrong let me know! sam@pathfinderdistribution.com.